$350-$380 per week
8/122 Frederick Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4564630
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Presented 2 Bedroom Unit!
This Property is available to view by Private Inspection ONLY, Please register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection tab.
This well-kept 2 bedroom unit is located within a well-presented security, red-brick building. The unit is situated at the rear of the block. Located in close proximity to Ashfield Shops, Schools and all other amenities.
The property features Include:
- Carpet throughout
- Neat and tidy Kitchen and Bathroom
- Loads of natural lighting throughout
- Balcony off a combined Lounge and Dining
- Access to your own Laundry and the convenience of a Lock-Up Garage
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, LJ Hooker Ashfield does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept and responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Ashfield is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 8/122 Frederick Street, Ashfield.