$350 - $390 Per Week
8/107 Livingstone Road,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4337600
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Presented Apartment In Convenient Location
This bright one bedroom apartment is located in a well maintained small block complex.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Carpet in excellent condition
- Eat-in-kitchen with brand new electric stove
- Spacious, light-filled living room
- Good size bedroom with built-ins
- Great retro bathroom with bathtub
- Large private laundry with plenty of storage
- Plenty of on-street parking
- Within walking distance to Marrickville's vibrant Restaurant and Cafe district's with plenty of public transport
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call Elliott Lacey on 0419 656 435.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Marrickville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 8/107 Livingstone Road, Marrickville today!