8/105 Stapleton Street,
Pendle Hill, NSW 2145
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4603064
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Girraween Public Catchment and Short Stroll To Station
Sunlit with huge proportions (119m2) GIRRAWEEN PUBLIC SCHOOL CATCHMENT!
This newly renovated street facing property features new timber floors and paint throughout with vertical blinds. Here is the perfect opportunity for you to enter your child into the area's most reputable school.
Perfect for those who want single level, step free living, this 2 bedroom home with 119m2 on title features a location second to none, you will never run out of groceries or miss a train again with a 2 min walk (150m) to Woolworths Metro and 4 min walk (280m) to Pendle Hill Station.
Some notable features include;
- Girraween Public School Catchment
- Fantastic open plan Living and Dining area
- 2 Bedrooms with built ins both with balcony access
- Kitchen featuring plenty of storage
- New floating timber floors and fresh paint throughout with new vertical blinds.
- 2 Balconies letting in plenty of natural light with plenty of space
- Large master with full length built in
- Spacious fully tiles bathroom with shower and bath and new vanity
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure Lockup garage.
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Security Intercom
- 119m2 on title
- Woolworths Metro (150m)
- Pendle Hill Train Station (280m)
- NBN connected
No Time to inspect? Take advantage of the online virtual tour anywhere anytime!
Contact Aki 0451 114 392 to book appointment available 7 days with options to view between 7am - 9pm.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pendle Hill
Lifestyle in Pendle Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Pendle Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 8/105 Stapleton Street, Pendle Hill today!