8/101 Marsden Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4364651
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern 2 Bedroom Unit Overlooking Parramatta River
- Both bedrooms with built-ins and main bedroom with ensuite.
- Spacious tiled lounge/dining area.
- Beautiful kitchen with new gas cooking, stone benches and breakfast bar.
- Split system air conditioning.
- Large balcony overlooking Parramatta River
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Video intercom, lift access and secure parking.
- There is also full access to large rooftop terrace.
- Freshly painted throughout, new lighting and new carpets.
Walk to Restaurants, Riverside Theatre, Westfield Shopping Centre, Railway, Pool, Stadium and Parramatta Park.
No Pets. Available 28.04.2021
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Parramatta could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 8/101 Marsden Street, Parramatta today!