7A The Fairway,
North Geelong, VIC 3215
$1,863 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd September 2021
Rent ID: 4443425
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISH THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
* Perfectly located home
* Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and separate courtyard.
* Two other bedrooms both with built in wardrobes.
* Oversized living area with abundance of natural light,and large double glazed sliding windows
* Open plan kitchen with gas appliances, dishwasher and meals area.
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath.
* Ducted air-conditioning and heating throughout.
* Doublegarage with remote
* Centre courtyard with electric awning, perfect for entertaining
* Walking distance to Pakington Street shops, located in between North Geelong and Geelong Stations and easy access to Melbourne Road
*Photo id and masks are required to attend an inspection. QR codes will be present at all properties to check in before entry will be allowed
*Due to the high demand for properties we recommend that after you have sent an email enquiry that you submit an online application via 1Form or our Website with photo id and proof of income documents. This may assist your application in being pre-approved prior to a private inspection being offered to view the property.
*Social distancing rules will apply to any inspections held and we thank you for your patience and understanding at the viewings.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Geelong
Lifestyle in North Geelong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
7A The Fairway, North Geelong, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in North Geelong.