7A Loxton Street,
Mandurah, WA 6210
Rent ID: 841434
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Home with Character in Central Mandurah
Please register to view this property....
This Lovely Home with Character with Plenty to offer such as 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, a large family room, , Hardwood floors, electric oven with large Kitchen / Dining plenty of bench space, Outdoor covered patio / Courtyard for entertaining.
This Home is close to Restaurants on Mandurah's Foreshore, close to schools, Shops and Transport all within a short drive to the property.
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may not proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = Bond
First 2 weeks rent.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Please note we now accept 1Form online applications.
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a Dynamic and Successful Property Management Team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business Development Manager Samantha Delaney on 0432931211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 7A Loxton Street, Mandurah is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how