7A Barrett Street,
Gregory Hills, NSW 2557
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4449424
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ideal family home with quality inclusions. Features 4 bedrooms, ensuite and built in robes to main, built-in robes to remainder of bedrooms, well equipped kitchen, separate media/theatre room, combined kitchen/family/meals area, outdoor entertaining area, double lock up garage with internal access and ducted air conditioning. Available June 18. Lease periods start a 7 months.
This property has a separately leased attached granny flat at the side. Separate yards and access.
* Available June 18
* Lease periods start at 7 months
* Ensuite & walk-in robe to principal suite
* Built-in robes to remainder
* Split level (3 steps)
* Ducted air conditioning
* Gas cooktop & hot water
* Electric oven
* Outdoor entertaining area
* Two separate living areas
* Close to shops, restaurants and educational facilities
* Approximately 7.3 kms to Campbelltown Railway Station
* Approximately 7.8 kms to M31 at Raby Rd
* Pets considered
You can stay in contact with Professionals Narellan & District regarding this property by downloading the Professionals Narellan & District app through the App store or Google Play and facebook: https://www.facebook.com/professionalsnarellan/
To view Tenant Resources, go to: professionalsnarellan.com.au, click on rent, click on tenant resources.
Rental Bonds can now be paid on line. Pay the quick and simple way by BPay, Visa or Master Card
Rent payment is by direct debit through Ipayrent (fees apply)
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gregory Hills
Lifestyle in Gregory Hills
Want to live in Gregory Hills? 7A Barrett Street, Gregory Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.