79B Park Road,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
$4,259 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd February 2022
Rent ID: 4723012
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Pennydale's Finest Property
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW - PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT INSPECTIONS!
AS PER GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, ANYONE ATTENDING A PUBLIC OPEN HOME INSPECTION MUST CHECK-IN VIA QR CODE PROVIDED ON SITE.
Architecturally designed, this four-bedroom home has well throughout spaces in a hard to beat location. You will be the envy of all your friends living in this stylish property. Features include:
- Four bedrooms. Master is located on the ground floor with walk-in-robe and fully tiled
- Two bathrooms plus additional powder room
- Downstairs open plan living area, ideal for entertaining
- Chef-inspired kitchen with gas cooktop with teppanyaki grill, stainless steel appliances
and stone benchtops
- Upstairs living area, ideal for teenagers. With a balcony overlooking the golf course
- Double lock-up garage
- Luscious rear yard with a sunny North facing aspect
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout - a Brivis reverse cycle system has been installed
- Ducted vacuum
In the exclusive Pennydale Estate of Cheltenham, you will be surrounded by some of the best golf courses in Melbourne. Become a member of Cheltenham or Victoria Golf Clubs which are located across the road. Westfield Southland is within close proximity and for your smashed avo Sunday brunches, head to the Charman Road shopping precinct which is a short stroll away. For those needing public transport, Southland & Cheltenham Train Stations are within walking distance, at your doorstep. The bus stop is located within a 2-minute walk as it is located outside the property.
CHELTENHAM: This bayside suburb offers all that could be wanted by a young family. Schools are a major focus of the area with plenty of choice in primary and secondary schools. These include Cheltenham Primary School, Cheltenham East Primary School and Cheltenham Secondary School. The area is also well serviced by public transport with plenty of buses and Cheltenham train station. Southland shopping centre is also centrally located and offers a vast array of shops. The Main Street of Cheltenham is Charman Road and is a busy mix of local traders from cafes to food outlets and service industries.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN HOMES. BOND $4259.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cheltenham
Lifestyle in Cheltenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with alarm system, balcony, and secure parking. 79B Park Road, Cheltenham is perfect for the growing family.