79A Strickland Crescent,
Ashcroft, NSW 2168
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4565330
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Grannyflat- Water and Gas Included!
This beautifully presented Granny Flat has its own private entrance off Strickland Crescent and a private and easy to maintain yard
OPEN INSPECTIONS CANNOT BE HELD DUE TO THE CURRENT RESTRICTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE PROPERTY TO RECEIVE THE VIRTUAL TOUR. AN APPLICATION CAN THEN BE SUBMITTED. PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ARE OFFERED TO APPROVED APPLICANTS AS LONG AS THE PROPERTY IS VACANT. YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT REBECCA 0433 946 726 FOR ASSISTANCE
* Open plan living/dining
* Stunning polyurethane kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking and breakfast island.
* Modern Bathroom with internal laundry
* Two large bedrooms with built ins.
* Split system air conditioner
* Quality tiling throughout.
With water and gas included, this property will not be available for long.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashcroft
Lifestyle in Ashcroft
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
79A Strickland Crescent, Ashcroft, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ashcroft.