79 Union Road,
Surrey Hills, VIC 3127
$2,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2793509
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FABULOUS HOME WITH LOADS OF SPACE AND STUNNING OUTDOOR AREA
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Located in one of the most sought after suburbs in Melbourne, this beautiful Surrey Hills home provides plenty of space and storage! Only minutes Surrey Hills village with many local amenities including restaurants, cafés, post office etc. Coles Supermarket. Public transport 500 metres away and Surrey Hills Primary a 10-minute walk. The biggest and best 2 bedder in town!
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with WIR/dressing room/nursery, ceiling fan, dual aspect double glazed tilt'n'turn windows, carpet and new curtains
- 2nd bedroom with mirrored BIR, polished floorboards
- Large kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, Asko Dishwasher, Miele oven and cooktop (gas), Panasonic microwave oven, Panasonic fridge/freezer included.
- Living and dining rooms with polished floorboards and ornamental fireplace and external awnings.
- 2nd living/office space with split system heating/cooling and access to the back garden, loads of natural light.
- Beautiful central bathroom with walk-up shower and separate toilet.
- Huge ensuite with spa bath, double shower, toilet, underfloor and wall heating with garden aspect.
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards (ventilation for additional fridge/freezer).
- Entrance foyer with polished floorboards and built-in storage
- Stunning, tranquil and private back yard with large covered deck plus lawned area; completely secure
- Large shed/workshop/small garage (for bikes)
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Central heating throughout
- Sash windows
- Loads of storage
- Off-street parking for 2 to 3 cars
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surrey Hills
Lifestyle in Surrey Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
79 Union Road, Surrey Hills, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Surrey Hills.