79 Kennigo Street,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3407958
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOVELY HOME - INNER CITY LOCATION
Due to Covid 19, social distancing rules will apply and if unwell with symptoms please do not attend.
This home is located in the perfect location - close to the CBD, New Farm, and Fortitude Valley. Have the best of both worlds - tucked away from the hustle and bustle, yet with city living right around the corner. It boasts large bedrooms, ceiling fans, timber floorboards, and renovated bathrooms. Features of this home include:
* 3 large bedrooms plus study off the main bedroom
* 2 x renovated bathrooms plus separate toilet
* Spacious lounge and separate dining - both with fireplaces
* Back deck and paved outdoor area perfect for entertaining
* Lock-up storage area
* 1 x lock up car space plus 1 x off-street parking
* Timber floorboards
* Ceiling fans
* Spacious Kitchen with loads of storage and Dishwasher
* Walking distance to CBD, public transport, shopping, restaurants and cafes
* Pets negotiable upon application
A home of this location does not become available too often, so don't miss out on inspecting this property!
BOOK INSPECTIONS ONLINE -
Click on the "Book Inspection" or "Request an Inspection" Tab under the open for inspections times - Register your details and attend the inspection of your choice!
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the date & time
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Hill
Lifestyle in Spring Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 79 Kennigo Street, Spring Hill. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.