79 Erneton Street,
Newmarket, QLD 4051
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4249863
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MASSIVE HOUSE MASSIVE YARD!!!
Two Homes in One!
Beautiful five bedroom Family Home located in the convenient suburb of Newmarket. Two levels of separate living plus entertaining decks on both levels and polished floors throughout.
Lawn maintenance included
Solar hot water
* Renovated Kitchen
* Spa Bath in main bathroom
* 2 Air-conditioned Bedrooms, 1 with walk in robe
* Study or additional bedroom
* Large Air-conditioned living area
* Entertainers Deck overlooking your green and leafy fully fenced backyard
* Front private veranda off main bedroom
* Separate Dining/ Formal Lounge Room
* Modern eat in Kitchenette
* Main bedroom air conditioned with built in robe and ensuite
* Second good sized bedroom
* 2 single electric lock up garages
* Storage room
* Separate laundry
Short walk to trains and buses, shops, great cafes and restaurants. And only 4 Kilometres from the City. Easy walk to schools. Don't miss out on this one inspect today!
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE - SEND AN ENQUIRY USING THE EMAIL AGENT BUTTON AND WE WILL INSTANTLY RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES.
OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT ONLINE 1FORM APPLICATIONS. PLEASE OBTAIN A COPY OF OUR APPROVED APPLICATION FORM, FACT SHEET AND STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LEASE FROM THE RENT SECTION OF OUR WEB SITE WWW.KBRE.COM.AU
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newmarket
Lifestyle in Newmarket
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 79 Erneton Street, Newmarket before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.