78139 Pring Street,
Hendra, QLD 4011
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4361536
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**PRIVATE INSPECTIONS MOST DAYS AND TIMES: CALL FOR APPOINTMENT**
This three-bedroom, two-storey townhouse is situated in the peaceful, gated community of Tea Tree Grove. One of the best positioned townhouses in the complex it is located in a very private cul-de-sac.
The lower level features the living/dining area, kitchen and a separate laundry room, pantry and downstairs toilet. The kitchen opens onto the outside covered entertaining area and extra-large back yard.
Parking is available for 2 cars, one in the garage and a second space in the driveway.
The upper level features three bedrooms, the master complete with ensuite and private balcony, as well as two other generously proportioned bedrooms and a ensuite.
Tea Tree Grove is a beautifully maintained complex with remote intercom access through the front gates and is ideally positioned next door to Healthworks gym, which has all the usual gym facilities including tennis courts, swimming pool, gym and much more.
This is resort-style living in the comfort of your own home.
Townhouses of this quality, size and position rarely become available in this much sought after complex. If you are looking for a peaceful, secure and low-maintenance lifestyle while still being centrally located to everything then this property is for you.
* NBN fibre to the Townhouse
* Great back yard and covered entertaining area
* Gas cook top for the chef and dishwasher
* Excellent size bedrooms
* Separate laundry with dryer
* Powder room, 3rd toilet, downstairs
* Remote garage door for easy access
* Fully screened
* Accommodation for 2 cars
* Quiet no-through street location
* The master bedroom has an en-suite and a Juliet balcony overlooking the front of the property.
Tea Tree Grove location offers:-
* 5 minutes to Bus
* 10 minutes to train.
* 5 minutes to Toombul Shopping Town.
* Within walking distance of the Racecourses and Racecourse Road precinct
* 8 minutes to the airport.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hendra
Lifestyle in Hendra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with deck, intercom, and balcony. 78139 Pring Street, Hendra is perfect for the growing family.