78 Picot Crescent,
Runcorn, QLD 4113
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4478264
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SOLAR PANEL ON THE ROOF HUGE 3 BED FAMILY
Please use the property ID code 2273 when phoning. Please do not text.
Conveniently located in the nice part of Runcorn, this spacious3 bed home offers ample storage and living space for your family.
*** PLEASE CALL/EMAIL/TEXT TO REGISTER FOR INSPECTIONS! By registering for an inspection you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment and no responsibility is accepted should they not be registered to attend. If there is no time available yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised.
Only minutes access to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Mall and Runcorn Plaza, multiple restaurant options, quality private and public schools, parklands, public transport options and only 5 mins to gateway motorway. With 5KW solar save huge electricity bills.
Features of this property:
- 3 Well sized bedrooms all have aircons
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Main bathroom with huge bath
- Open Plan Living Area
- Functional kitchen with new oven, cook top and dishwasher only 3 month
- Huge outdoor entertaining area with roof
- Extra Family room accessing outdoor patio
- Fully Fenced
- Separate laundry
Disclaimer: In preparing this information our agency has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
To book an inspection please use the RED 'Get in Touch' tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Email' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Runcorn
Lifestyle in Runcorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
78 Picot Crescent, Runcorn, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Runcorn.