78 Miller Street,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3660644
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Promising a lifestyle of extreme convenience, this charming post-war home has been tastefully updated.
Boasting a large, fully-fenced, corner position in a peaceful street, this property is within short walking distance of Westfield Chermside, and moments from Chermside bus terminal, a major interchange that connects to Brisbane CBD and surrounding suburbs with ease.
The home features:
- Impressive timber kitchen/dining with AEG dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
- Air conditioned lounge
- 2 Bedrooms plus sleepout/sunroom (Both bedrooms have robes and air-conditioning)
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate WC
- Large laundry/utility room with external access
- Beautiful timber floors throughout
- 2 Car remote lock-up garage
- Expansive covered entertaining area with outdoor blinds for summer comfort
- Fully-fenced 602M2 block
- 12 minutes drive (approx.) to CBD via Inner City Bypass
- 10 minutes drive (approx.) to Airport via M7 Airport Link
- 10 minutes walk to Westfield Chermside and major bus interchange
- Moments from Kedron-Wavell Service Club, the upgraded Chermside Library and Chermside Aquatic Centre
Contact our Asset Management Team today on 3264 9000 or 0400 957 799 to arrange a private inspection!
"Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property."
"LJ Hooker Albany Creek | Warner also offer a property management service. If you're considering renting your property, are looking to buy or would like a free review of your current portfolio, please call our main office on (07) 3264 9000."
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Chermside could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 78 Miller Street, Chermside today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how