78 Huntingdale Street,
Leichhardt, QLD 4305
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd November 2021
Rent ID: 4609735
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 bedroom family home in the Golf Links Estate...
Ironfish Brisbane is proud to present this 4 bedroom family home to the rental market. Located in the popular suburb of Leichhardt this property would ideally suit a professional couple or family. Consisting of 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, and a double lock up garage this property offers space and a practically designed floorplan for comfort and convenience.
The property also benefits from being surrounded by an abundance of established infrastructure providing the ideal lifestyle for you and your family.
- Modern, low-set brick home featuring modern fixtures & finishes throughout
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom with ceiling fan, private ensuite, & walk-in wardrobe
- All bedrooms equipped with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Modern main bathroom with separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen featuring quality appliances including dishwasher
- Spacious tiled family room with split system air-conditioning, opening out on to the undercover entertaining area
- A separate rumpus room that adjoins to the living hub
- Double lock-up remote garage plus long driveway providing you with additional car spaces
- Security screens
- NBN available
- Low maintenance & fully fenced yard
* Please note this property is also known as 46 Eagleton Crescent.
- Golf Links Estate is situated only 2km from the Ipswich CBD, 18km to the City of Springfield and 33km from the Brisbane CBD.
- Commuting via train is easy with the Wulkuraka Train Station and Thomas Street Train Station just over 1km away.
- Living at Golf Links Estate, youll enjoy a good selection of schools and daycare centres. Sports and recreation facilities are close by with the Leichhardt Swim Centre just 200m away, George Adler Tennis Centre within 500m and the George and Eileen Hastings Sport Centre just 1.5km from Golf Links Estate.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" or the Book Inspection Button to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ironfish Brisbane will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leichhardt
Lifestyle in Leichhardt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 78 Huntingdale Street, Leichhardt. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.