78 Caragh Avenue,
Googong, NSW 2620
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2459602
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Impressive Three Bedroom Ensuite -
Elders Real Estate Queanbeyan / Jerrabomberra / Googong is delighted to present 78 Caragh Avenue Googong for rent. An impressive 3 bedroom ensuite Googong Township terrace. Two storey design with large open plan tiled living area downstairs, with reverse cycle heating and air conditioning. Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking. Lovely fully landscaped rear courtyard with gate access through to the allocated garage and carport. Pets will not be considered.
AVAILABLE 07/05/2021 - INSPECTIONS WELCOME
• 3 Bedrooms
• Large open plan living area
• Kitchen includes gas cooking
• Reverse cycle heating and air conditiong
• Fully landscaped courtyard
• Googong lifestyle
To enquire about this great property please call the friendly staff at Elders Queanbeyan/Jerrabomberra on 62973333. Inspections may be made individually as well as the available exhibition times.
Googong Highlights: "Country living with city benefits"
• Great location, close to Queanbeyan CBD
• Plus convenient access for people working in Canberra
• Anglican private school - now open
• Great community and recreational facilities including: 'Club Googong' and all that it has to offer (25m indoor swimming pool, gym, tennis courts), 'Yellow Belly' cafe and general store.
• Lifestyle benefits with beautiful parks, playgrounds, tennis courts and sporting grounds.
Exhibition times that are to be scheduled for the week will be displayed on our website on Tuesday of each week. Each exhibition time will be advertised but we invite all prospective tenants to contact our office should they wish to make an alternate viewing time - 62973333.
Application forms can be downloaded via our website at www.eldersrealestate.com.au/office/qbnjerra/
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Googong
Lifestyle in Googong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Googong with plenty of room to move. 78 Caragh Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.