78/375 Hay Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th November 2021
Rent ID: 4611036
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Home on Hay
Enjoy low maintenance, and resort-style living at Domus Apartments.
Fully furnished and equipped to make for an easy move.
Why you will love living HERE:
- Open plan living which flows seamlessly onto the generous balcony
- Sophisticated kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances, and a dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, for your comfort through the seasons
- Built-in robes to the both bedrooms
- Ensuite to the master suite and a separate bathroom/laundry to service the household
- Ample storage throughout, including linen cupboard and private storeroom
- Residents can enjoy use of the onsite gymnasium and sparkling pool
- Remote access for your security and peace of mind
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Secure, allocated parking bay
- Plenty of public transport options including free CAT buses that run along Adelaide Terrace and Hay Street
- A stone's throw from Langley Park and walks along the Swan River
- Make the most of your weekends; catch a match at the WACCA which is approx. 1km away, then Gloucester Park or venture over the Matagarup Bridge to Optus Stadium
- If you do need to drive, there's convenient Freeway access within proximity
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the 'Book Inspection' button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click 'Apply online'. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 78/375 Hay Street, Perth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.