77 King Street,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4083296
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
''RENOVATED 4BEDROOMS HALF HOUSE'' ALL BILLS INCLUDED
This quietly positioned half house is conveniently located close to shops, schools, parks and train station. Positioned in a leafy and inviting location.
- 4 large bedrooms with built-in
- Brand new gas kitchen ,oven & stainless steel appliances
- Large modern bathrooms
- Freshly painted
Located on King Street only minutes walk to Canterbury Station, Local Shops and Local Schools.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY NOW
Details: Johnson Hoang 0452 198 968
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Canterbury comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 77 King Street, Canterbury today!