77 Greta Street,
Aberdare, NSW 2325
$1,660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 203823
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This brick and tile family home oozes with space and offers you plenty of room for the whole family and more.
The kitchen is modern and offers plenty of cupboard space and opens onto the open plan family and dining rooms that offer air-conditioning for comfort, There is a separate lounge room that is an ideal living area for more formal or private occasions as it is separate from the main living areas and offers plenty of space.
There are 4 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes, the master bedroom offers very own ensuite plus walk-in robe. The main bathroom offers plenty of space to move around, with separate shower and bath.
The yard is fully fenced , yet still offers enough space for children to play with a double garage that provides automatic doors and drive through access.
LEASE ENQUIRIES AND CONDITIONS
- Lease period is 6-12 months
- NO PETS
- Application forms can be collected at time of inspection
- Identification is required at time of viewing
- Designated private inspections, duration are 10 minutes only
- All open home attendees are to comply with the strict Social Distancing Policy
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aberdare
Lifestyle in Aberdare
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 77 Greta Street, Aberdare before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how