77 Elinga Street,
Howrah, TAS 7018
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th August 2021
Rent ID: 4506274
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Large Family Home with Water Views - Cat Friendly
This beautiful home has been well-loved and looked-after by the current owners and only available for lease after many years.
The home is located on a quiet street in Howrah, with a good neighbourhood and amazing water views. This home would be perfect for a large family, with one or two cats, as it has an outdoor cat enclosure and access for your feline friend/s from the inside.
The home features:
- Large master bedroom with a heatpump and a built-in wardrobe
- Downstairs comprises 3 good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and possibly the fifth bedroom or a gaming/teenager retreat room, also with a built-in wardrobe. You can access the downstairs via the back door as well which is handy
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area, with large alfresco sliding doors, and windows, provide ample of natural sunlight
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a built-in dishwasher
- Beautiful timber flooring upstairs and downstairs carpet will be replaced with a brand new one
- Timber deck overlooking the amazing water and mountain views, perfect for morning cuppa or family gathering
- 2 renovated bathrooms, one with an open shower and the upstairs one with a shower over bath
- Private front courtyard, great for family BBQ time
- Large garden with plenty of garden beds and veggie patches for garden lovers
- Big and secure sheds for extra storage
- Off-street parking for two cars and plenty of on-street parking
- Cat-friendly home, including a cat enclosure
This lovely family home won't disappoint you. See you at the open home.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Howrah
Lifestyle in Howrah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Howrah with plenty of room to move. 77 Elinga Street will be perfect for the growing family.