77 Cootamundra Drive,
Mountain Creek, QLD 4557
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4563170
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WATERFRONT HOME - MOUNTAIN CREEK SCHOOL ZONE
Waterfront living surrounded by your private paradise with direct access to the Mooloolah River. With an inground pool, these two bedrooms plus study (or third bedroom) will be extremely popular.
• The kitchen is centrally located in the home with lovely views
• Good sized tiled living area.
• The master bedroom is very large with lots of cupboard space and an ensuite.
• The home is screened throughout.
• The living area leads out to a large, covered area great for those afternoon bbq’s.
• There is also a freestanding double lock up remote garage with workbench and two garden sheds.
• Located on a 665m2 block, the property is fully fenced with a grassed area great for the kids to play and is negotiable to pets upon application. Phone today to inspect.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mountain Creek
Lifestyle in Mountain Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 77 Cootamundra Drive, Mountain Creek before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.