77/1 Riverside Quay,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2106094
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Rare Offering in Iconic Bond Store
Immaculately presented and splashed with gorgeous period charm, this awe-inspiring two bedroom apartment is a rare offering in the heritage-listed Bond Store.
In a peaceful pocket of Southbank near Southbank Promenade, Yarra River Ferries, Eureka Tower and Crown Entertainment Complex, this wonderful haven astounds with a stylish open plan living area, fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning in every room, balcony, two elegant bedrooms with built in robes and master with ensuite.
The building also features pool, fully equipped gym, on site building manager and the well known and unique Bond Store Cafe at the base of the building.
This property is unfurnished, it is available now and the lease period is 12 months.
This property is available for private inspection, please send in your request to: email@example.com
People cannot attend any Ray White site if they:
• are ill;
• have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are awaiting medical clearance;
• have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
• arrived in Australia or New Zealand from overseas, and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
People can return to Ray White sites after 14 days of isolation and without presenting any symptoms of the virus.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Southbank? 77/1 Riverside Quay, Southbank could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.