76 Second Street,
Ashbury, NSW 2193
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4670731
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INSPECT SATURDAY AT 10:00AM REGISTER NOW
Beautiful family entertainer on a generously scaled corner block!
Occupying a generous sun-soaked corner parcel, this beautifully proportioned family home is situated close to parks, great local schools and public transport. You'll have plenty of space for entertaining, while the expansive layout will easily adapt to your individual needs.
~ Four bedrooms
~ Three separate living areas
~ Fantastic outdoor entertaining zone with undercover BBQ
~ Spacious kitchen with stainless steel gas stove/oven
~ Full main bathroom plus a large second bathroom/laundry
~ Lock-up garage plus off street parking
* To inspect this property and be kept up to date with changes/open times etc., please Register your details to receive SMS notifications *
1 Garage space
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashbury
Lifestyle in Ashbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Ashbury with plenty of room to move. 76 Second Street will be perfect for the growing family.