76 Palm Avenue,
Ascot, QLD 4007
$5,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th April 2020
Rent ID: 3836515
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Maintenance Contemporary Living in Ascots Heart!
This stunning property is located in one of Ascot's best streets and is located just moments away from Eagle Farm Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Portside Precinct, Public Transport, parks and excellent local schools. Also conveniently located within the Ascot State School Catchment as well!
Works have also commenced on a new park nearby, between Lancaster Road, Kitchener Road and McGill Avenue. This park will provide a space for families to walk, play, entertain and picnic.
Property Features Include:
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes (master with large en-suite)
- Open Plan living and dining space - perfect for entertaining and ease of living
- High ceilings with stunning chandelier upon entrance
- Alarm system and security screens
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Remote control garage
- Landscaped gardens and fully fenced
- Ample storage facilities - plenty of cupboards throughout
- Stunning salt water pool
- Walking distance to train, bus, shops and Sunday markets
- Minutes to airport and schools
Living here you are just 7 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD and a mere 10 minutes to Brisbane Airport. The home is designed and positioned for families to enjoy convenient and comfortable living.
AUMR Inspection Disclaimer:
Please note that as per the government regulations in relation to Covid19, AUMR will no longer be conducting "Open Home Inspections" effective immediately.
If you would like to view this property, please call our Leasing Consultant on 0410 850 175 for further information. For all of our vacant properties we are happy to organise private inspections, and for those properties that are tenanted we are in the process of conducting walk-through videos. Should these be available, we are more than happy to send them through to you. For safety reasons, our staff will be wearing face masks and gloves and we ask that everyone adhere to the "social distancing" guidelines.
Thank you - AUMR
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot
Lifestyle in Ascot
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ascot? 76 Palm Avenue, Ascot could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how