From $860 to $1,485
76 Hibiscus Street,
Urangan, QLD 4655
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1842930
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Hibiscus Holiday Home
Priced from: $860 to $1,485
Booking Fee: $25.00, Refundable Security Deposit $500.
Sleeps 8 - 2x Queen, 2x Single, 2x King Singles - Linen is not supplied -STRICTLY NO PETS
This lovely four bedroom home with a Pool is perfect for your next holiday. The property is situated two streets from the Esplanade and in walking distance to local shops, Restaurants, Sportsclub and beaches. The Property Features:
• Master bedroom - Queen bed and Air conditioning.
• Second Bedroom - Queen bed and Air conditioning
• Third bedroom - 2x Single beds
• Fourth bedroom - 2x King single beds and Air conditioning.
• Bathroom with Bath tub
• Ceiling fans throughout.
• Lounge with Air conditioning, Television, DVD player, Assorted DVD's and
• Fully equipped Kitchen with Microwave.
• Laundry with Washing machine, Clothes dryer, Iron and Ironing board.
• Outdoor covered entertainment area with Gas BBQ.
• Double carport with room for a boat
• Inground Swimming Pool.
• Sorry pets are not permitted.
All in walking distance to local Restaurants/Cafes, Hotels, Sportsclub and swimming beaches and only a short drive to Local Shops, WetSide Water Park, Shopping Centres, boat ramps and the ferry to Fraser Island.
Linen is NOT supplied in this property. You are welcome to bring your own linen (sheets, pillow cases, tea towels, bath mats and bath towels) or it may be hired through Jane Smith 0413 262 397.
• $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
• A Refundable Security deposit of $500 is required prior to check in
• Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability
are welcome by prior arrangement.
To check availability, make a booking and payments please visit our website:
Linen Hire - Jane Smith - 0413 262 397
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urangan
Lifestyle in Urangan
You could be living at 76 Hibiscus Street, Urangan before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.