$310 PW / $1,347 PCM
76 Forrest Street,
Albion, VIC 3020
$1,347 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4358657
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fresh & Bright with Ample Amenities!
Comprising of 3 bedrooms with BIRs, large spacious lounge, kitchen with separate dinning room, central bathroom & large back yard.
With ample amenities nearby including St Teresas Primary, Albion / Sunshine Station and only 12km* to the CBD, this opportunity is just too good to miss.
Call Now to Inspect ! 93137888
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Albion
Lifestyle in Albion
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Albion could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 76 Forrest Street, Albion today!