$560/w Granny Flat on the Back!
76 Camelot Drive,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$2,433 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2477563
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Dual Living and work from home - 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 3 WCs - Granny Flat on the Back Close to Camelot Rise Primary!
* Within Camelot Rise Primary School Zone Highvale Paimary and Secondary School Zone
* Pets Friendly and Allowed!
Situated on a quiet family-friendly desirable position that's very central but comes with the peace and quiet you'd expect from a prime location, this fantastic family home is sure to impress!
• Rare double dwelling delight provides two residences for dual accommodation under the same roof
• The front main home comes with 4 bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite, a central bathroom with bathtub and shower, plus a second separate toilet
• An L-shaped lounge and dining room that links through to the central kitchen, meals and family room where open plan enjoyment extends onto the covered alfresco zone and backyard
• The large laundry offers a discrete connection point through to the rear wing, adjoining self-contained home to a guests bedroom with built-in-robe and ensuite plus an additional living room/home office featuring a wet bar and benefitting from direct outside access, ideal for in-laws or teenagers wishing to come and go as they please
• Delivering comfort and peace of mind, the home comes equipped with ducted heating, evaporative cooling, alarm, garden shed plus a tandem lock-up carport
• Conveniently located near a short stroll to all desired amenities and facilities
A 742 bus stop is at the street and the home is conveniently located in a highly sought-after neighbourhood, within the Highvale Secondary College catchment, close to Camelot Rise Primary and Highvale Primary School, near a short stroll to The Glen Shopping Centre and Kingsway Dining Strip and Jells Park, reserves and public transport easy access to Glen Waverley train station and EastLink motorway, this family home is sure to be impressive.
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Perspective tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Walk to everything from 76 Camelot Drive, Glen Waverley. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how