$650 p/w ($2,825/ cal mnth)
76/8 Crewe Place,
Rosebery, NSW 2018
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4249250
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
AMAZING 1BR APARTMENT
Set within the heritage wing of the sought after The Burcham' precinct, this apartment fuses industrial chic with smart innovation. The regeneration of the old Wrigley's factory is at the core of this unique development; combining old-style charm with new and improved technology. Featuring high ceilings and crafted detailing throughout, this property is a outstanding.
- Ducted air-conditioning, underfloor heating throughout
- European laundry and built-in study nook
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage
- "Burcham Energy" embedded network system
- Fingerprint access, water recycling system, solar farm
- Miele kitchen appliances & luxury finishes
- Large bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Chic bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, rainwater showerhead
- Beautiful communal edible gardens
- Car Share facility, electric Car Charging bays
- Rooftop Cinema, lounge zones/dining & 2 BBQs
- Storage cage included, visitor parking available
Rosebery is one of Sydney's most desirable suburbs thanks to the burgeoning dining scene and ease of access to the CBD, Eastern beaches and airport.
Entry via Primrose Street.
Take the Virtual Tour here: https://bestvirtualtours.co/share/393d6d8b2140fc8a3d807ba680ee2d6c
Take the Video Walkthrough here: https://youtu.be/tqGpnU7-K6o
To submit your tenancy application, go to https://therentalspecialists.com.au/tenants/apply-for-your-new-home/
We do not accept applications from other sources.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. We cannot, however, guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. Some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of the premises is as seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rosebery
Lifestyle in Rosebery
You could be living at 76/8 Crewe Place, Rosebery before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.