76/33 Jeffcott Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$3,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4239308
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Impressive Resort Style facilities for this Three Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment
This refurbished three bedroom two bedroom apartment will surely impress the most discerning tenant.
Imagine being metres from beautiful green Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Victoria Market with easy access to Southern Cross station, CBD and RMIT and Melbourne University, the possibilities are endless.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area opening on to balcony with skyline views.
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Two further spacious bedrooms with mirror panelled sliding robes
- Central bathroom with shower over bath, European laundry with clothes dryer and separate toilet
- Secure car space parking for 1 car.
Lucky residents will enjoy access to CBD's largest building outdoor facilities including tennis court, gymnasium, swimming pool and tranquil gardens.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in West Melbourne could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 76/33 Jeffcott Street, West Melbourne today!