76/3-9 Warby Street,
Campbelltown, NSW 2560
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th January 2021
Rent ID: 4221930
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This beautiful apartment on the north-east corner of the top floor in a security building within walking distance to CBD features two bedrooms with large built in robes and shelving space to both bedrooms and en-suite to main, spacious lounge-room with air conditioning unit, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooking in modern kitchen, laundry with clothes dryer plus security parking spaces for two vehicles. All of this within short walking distance to train station, shops and restaurants.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campbelltown
Lifestyle in Campbelltown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 76/3-9 Warby Street, Campbelltown. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, dishwasher, and air-conditioning.