76/26-30 Hassall Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4574818
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CBD LOCATION, STROLL TO STATION
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST USING THE BOOK INSPECTION LINK TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT MISS OUT ON THE UPDATES FOR THIS PROPERTY. THOSE NOT REGISTERED MAY MISS OUT ON A VIEWING OPPORTUNITY, THANK YOU
Inspections by appointment only. Please contact our friendly rental team to book a suitable time. Strictly 1 person at a time and please wear your mask.
Offering extensive views across local district from massive undercover balcony, this impressive 2 bedroom apartment is situated on the 13th floor of a security block. Within a short stroll to railway station, bus interchange hub, rivercat ferry, Westfield Shoppingtown, vibrant eateries & sophisticated cosmopolitan Parramatta CBD.
- Brand new floating floorboards throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- Open plan lounge & dining with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooking & dishwasher
- Fully tiled main bathroom & Ensuite
- All bedrooms & living area with sliding doors opening onto balcony
- Mirrored built in wardrobe
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Security basement parking with swipe card entrance & lift access
- Resort style facilities including gymnasium & sauna
"Ray White Parramatta Group - Parramatta|Oatlands|Northmead|Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Parramatta is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 76/26-30 Hassall Street, Parramatta.