$360 - 390 per week
76/20 Close Place,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1698447
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENCE SECONDS AWAY!!!
This one bedroom apartment is just walking distance to Canterbury Station, shops and cafes. The complex is a beautiful garden, all enclosed, beautiful to be enjoyed.
* An spacious bedroom
* Large triple mirrored built-in
* Granite kitchen with gas cooking and Dishwasher
* Open plan lounge dining
* Ensuite style bathroom
* Lots of privacy
* Own laundry
* Brand new balcony
* Registered car space
* Close to Canterbury & Hurlstone Park shops and train stations
* Call our office on 95561388 to inspect
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Picture yourself living at 76/20 Close Place, Canterbury. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, dishwasher, and air-conditioning.