75 Waterside Drive,
Dudley Park, WA 6210
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st November 2021
Rent ID: 4609959
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Little Piece of Paradise!
Please register to view this property.
Located on the canals, in a quiet pocket of Dudley Park, this home is an escape to paradise. Conveniently close while still away from the hustle and bustle of the town center Waterside Drive is a short drive from the Mandurah forum and the Mandurah foreshore.
This lovely three bedroom, two bathroom home offers a bright and open kitchen, dining and living, which then opens up to the patio with great canal views. An entertainers dream.
The large and spacious master bedroom located on the second floor, offers views to be envious off with its own private balcony. Both minor bedrooms are double sized and include built in wardrobes.
Get in quick , it won't last long!!
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may not proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = Bond
First 2 weeks rent.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Applications are through 2Apply online.
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a Dynamic and Successful Property Management Team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business Development Manager Samantha Delaney on 0432931211 or email email@example.com
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dudley Park
Lifestyle in Dudley Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
75 Waterside Drive, Dudley Park, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Dudley Park.