75 Ryans Road,
St Lucia, QLD 4067
$4,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4803475
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Executive Family Home - A Rare Find!
Boasting lovely city views from your kitchen window, this classic mid-century modernised home situated in the highly sought after elevated part of St Lucia, has ample room for the whole family. Enjoy the luxury of the large butler's pantry perfect for entertaining family and friends and the fully screened elevated back deck perfect for those afternoon sunsets.
- Very large open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, fireplace, high ceilings and an abundance of natural light and breeze.
- Study nook in living area.
- Elegant and well appointed kitchen with a combination of stainless steel and marble benchtops, European appliances including induction cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and a generous amount of storage and bench space.
- Butler's pantry with double door stainless steel plumbed fridge, second dishwasher and sink, air conditioning, plenty of storage space and direct access to the back deck.
- Fully screened entertainers balcony with private, elevated outlook.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, large built in robe, in built office nook and double basin en-suite.
- Additional two good sized bedrooms with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in robe and study desks.
- Fourth bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robe.
- Spacious main bathroom with separate shower and bath and double basins.
Downstairs features include:
- Multipurpose room with air conditioning perfect for rumpus or teenage retreat.
- Internal laundry
- Additional toilet
- Multiple storage rooms and space.
- Low maintenance garden and large grassed area.
- Rainwater tank.
- Undercover parking accommodating 2 vehicles.
- Off street parking.
- Short walk to local parks and Ironside State School (school catchment)
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Partially furnished - inclusions are double stainless steel fridge and television.
- Sorry, this property is not pet friendly.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Lucia
Lifestyle in St Lucia
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in St Lucia? 75 Ryans Road, St Lucia could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.