75 Observation Drive,
Rye, VIC 3941
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3861663
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Very Impressive Property- Fully Furnished
This is a property that will suit a wide range of potential tenants. Those seeking a permanent home will appreciate the tranquil surroundings and the delightful outlook afforded via the lightly elevated position. Everyone will love the home itself. It presents beautifully, is filled with natural light and is very spacious, offering two distinctly separate living zones. There are 3 bedrooms, all with plenty of fitted robe space, all fitted with split system A/C`s and the master has a full ensuite. The gorgeous open kitchen is ready to cook up a storm with its huge 900 series cooker, stainless steel appliances. There are 2 lovely big living rooms, 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. The upstairs is fitted with a split system A/C, huge solid fuel heater and there is ducted heating throughout. A large, partially covered, elevated alfresco deck complete with fitted café blinds opens off the upper living room offering a private retreat on which to sit back and enjoy the tranquil panoramic valley views. The downstairs living room is best described as a cool family rumpus room. Other features include a full family bathroom, 3 toilets and a separate spa room. The spa room has both internal and external access. External features include a huge double carport with storage, extra paved off street parking, a private lower entertaining decked area in the garden and plenty of lockable storage. Located close to the beach and town this is a property that demands instant action.
Open for inspection policy
1. We are required to keep records of attendees names and contact details, and enforce social distancing and hygiene practices.
2. Up to 20 people are allowed to attend the inspection. Should the numbers exceed 20, then we will apply a 'one-in' and 'one-out' policy;
3. On-site auctions - Limited to 20 people (excluding staff), and we require you to register your interest prior to the auction date.
4. Please read our full open for inspection policy here before attending an inspection: https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/blog/view/open-home-guidelines
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rye
Lifestyle in Rye
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 75 Observation Drive, Rye is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how