75 Melrossa Road,
Traralgon, VIC 3844
Acreage Semi Rural
Rent ID: 4251385
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
4.5 ACRES, SHEDDING and HOME
Large 3 Bedroom Home on the outskirts of Traralgon with 4.5 Acres and Industrial / Machinery Shed.
- Master bedroom with BIR's and Semi Ensuite
- BIR's to both other bedrooms
- Coonara Wood Heater and Split System Air Conditioner
- Electric cooking facilities plus dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Large living / Lounge Area
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Double carport
- Fully enclosed rear yard with low maintenance gardens and lockable sunroom at rear.
- Fully fenced 3.5 Acre Paddock (Can be easily split into 3/4 smaller paddocks)
- Large Electric Double Remote Machinery / Industrial Shed - Perfect for cars and machinery and plenty of storage.
- A stones throw from Parks, Sporting Grounds and Schools.
For further information, please contact our Traralgon Office on 5174 1833 or Elise Plant on 0457 999 110.
To apply head to https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
With the current COVID-19 restrictions in place, our office is taking extra precautions to keep both yourself and our agents safe.
Please visit our website to apply online https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
Once your application has been processed, one of our agents will contact you directly to arrange an appointment to inspect the property.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
6 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Traralgon
Lifestyle in Traralgon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 75 Melrossa Road, Traralgon is perfect for the growing family.