75 John Street,
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
Rent ID: 4571178
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Imbued with timeless grace and sophistication, this remarkable three bedroom home is perfect for all.
With its prime location and abundance of natural light this charming three bedroom home offers great spaces and ease of living.
Nestled in the heart of Sydney CBD and within moments to Carmichael Park, fantastic restaurants, transport and cafes.
- Three spacious bedrooms. One with a built-in wardrobe and balcony access to tranquil area views
- Formal living area open to a second generous sized living room
- Stylish tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Modern bathroom with internal laundry
- Timber flooring on lower level and carpeted bedrooms
- Elegant, historical leafy backyard with access to the John St
- Within moments to well known restaurants, cafes, transport and parklands.
IMPORTANT: We recommend you register for this inspection. This ensures you receive confirmation of the Open Time and any Updates and Notification.
Registering is Easy! To Register for this Open Home please Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" Button
Frequently Asked Questions:
To FastTrack your application please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can also be made directly via this link: http://bit.ly/mcgrathbankstown
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pyrmont
Lifestyle in Pyrmont
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 75 John Street, Pyrmont is unfurnished and available to rent.