75/1 Cook Road,
Centennial Park, NSW 2021
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4600488
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED - SUNSHINE & VIEWS!
Located in an exclusive designer security building is this renovated 2 bedroom apartment with extensive views.
* Large modern kitchen
* Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher,fridge & microwave included
* Polished blonde floorboards throughout
* Freshly painted in white, extremely quiet and sunny
* Large built in robe, separate linen closet.
* 2 balconies with fantastic views across city and parklands
* Security undercover car space
* 2 mins walk to Centennial Park, Oxford/Queen St cafes and transport
In order to comply with Covid regulations, you must be fully vaccinated to attend inspections. Proof of vacciation will be requested upon entry.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Centennial Park
Lifestyle in Centennial Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 75/1 Cook Road, Centennial Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony and secure parking.