74B Burniston Street,
Scarborough, WA 6019
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3620544
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AIR CONDITIONING, DOUBLE LOCK UP GARAGE, ALARM & PLENTY OF LIVING SPACE
This prestigious two storey home has everything you could wish for, and all with stylish decor and quality fittings.
With its prime location within walking distance to Abbett Park and Deanmore Duke Reserve, it is also minutes from Scarborough Beach, Karrinyup Shopping Centre and many local cafes.
- Kitchen with gas cooking, island bench, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- 4x bedrooms + study, all with a neutral colour scheme, block out blinds and carpet
- Two of the bedrooms can be used as master bedrooms as they feature their own WIR and ensuite. One of them is upstairs and the other downstairs
- Separate powder room
- 3x bathrooms one of which has a separate bath
- Master bedroom has a WIR and separate ensuite
- Theatre room
- Upstairs living area with kitchenette
- Large alfresco area downstairs + balcony upstairs
- Ducted air conditioning
- Double lock up garage with laneway access
- Alarm system
Plenty of space to relax and entertain in this popular beachside home just in time for summer!
Register your interest now to view this amazing property! Contact Loren on the details above.
*Note: It is important that you select the Book Inspection Time button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no Book Inspection Time option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 74B Burniston Street, Scarborough is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how