74A Pallamana Parade,
Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3333231
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Residence With Direct Street Access & Private Backyard
(IF YOU INTEND TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY, PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED THE SERVICENSW APP AND/OR ARE ABLE TO USE OUR QR CODE AS YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN IN. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES).
Very Private With It's Own Side Access - 2.7m High Ceilings - Separate Gas, Electricity & Water Meters - Well Worth Your Inspection
Blue Ribbon Location - Beverly Hills R.C. Church Area
* The property is a 2 bedroom garden style flat in a very sought after and quiet location. The property is completely fenced and separate with a fully enclosed yard. There are also sensor lights along the entrance.
* There is a spacious tiled lounge and dining area with access to the backyard. The living area has air conditioning and a gas point for heating.
* Ultra-modern kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, gas cooking & plenty of cupboard & bench space.
* 2 good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
* Modern bathroom with tiles to the ceiling with a shower, vanity and toilet. The laundry is internal and separate. Instantaneous gas hot water system.
* Very private backyard that is child friendly with a storage shed and rainwater tank.
Walking distance to Beverly Hills Train Station, Restaurants, Schools, Shops and easy access to the M5 & Airport. The property is in close proximity to both Roselands & Hurstville shopping centres.
Inspect: Wednesday 5.00pm - 5.15pm and Saturday 10:15 - 10:30am Or By Appointment
(PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED THE SERVICENSW APP AND/OR ARE ABLE TO USE OUR QR CODE AS YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN IN. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES).
Contact: Johanna Cordes on 0450 130 966
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beverly Hills
Lifestyle in Beverly Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 74A Pallamana Parade, Beverly Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.