74 Warrender Street,
Darra, QLD 4076
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4285879
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Home + Self Contained Granny Flat
If spacious home and walking distance to train station is your need then this is it.
- Split level brick home on 1153m2
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathroom
- Formal living room
- Moderately sized study
- Separate dining area
- Air conditioning and fans
- Dual port parking area
- Veranda overlooking front
- Covered/enclosed back porch area
- Large open yard - ideal space for gardening
- Self contained granny flat
- Within closed distance of local primary schools, Darra railway stores and the train station and bus stops
Love this property and want to have a wander through?
Simply pop an email with your details through to email@example.com and we will organise a suitable time to take you through - it is that easy.
Please note viewings are subject to change , Go directly to www.rightwayrealty.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
Want to apply?
Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have your 1Form application completed and submit after the inspection takes place.
PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Whilst all reasonable steps and care have been taken to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true at the time of preparation Rightway Realty accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers / tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darra
Lifestyle in Darra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 74 Warrender Street, Darra. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.