74 Ronald Avenue,
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Rent ID: 4389397
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Four Bedroom Home in Lane Cove!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Well-maintained and immaculately presented, this four-bedroom home in Lane Cove is perfect for a couple or a growing family who values space and privacy. We are delighted to welcome you to 74 Ronald Avenue, boasting lush greenery and a location second to none! Apply today to make this home yours.
Heres what youll love:
- Private balcony perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or evening cocktail
- Outdoor entertaining area great for BBQs, get-togethers, and spending quality time with family and friends
- Located close to the vibrant Lane Cove Village shops, schools, cafes, restaurants, Lane Cove Aquatic Leisure Centre and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Four generously-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Two large bathrooms, 3 toilets with quality fittings
- Well-equipped kitchen with ample storage space and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, a cooktop, and an oven
- Internal laundry
- Guest toilet
- Ceiling fans
- Easy care garden in peaceful and tranquil surroundings, just metres from entry to Lane Cove bush walks
- Carport for parking
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Bradfield Senior College, Currambena Primary & Preschool, Greenwich Public School, Lane Cove Public School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Home HQ, Lane Cove Market Square, and Big Bear Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Brickworks Cafe, Industry Cafe, Zouki Cafe, Holy Basil Thai Takeaway Restaurant, Pacific Diner
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Kimberley Playground, Lane Cove Bushland Park and Naremburn Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lane Cove
Lifestyle in Lane Cove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 74 Ronald Avenue, Lane Cove. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.