74 Riverboat Drive,
Thurgoona, NSW 2640
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th June 2020
Rent ID: 2716299
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO OUR RESIDENTIAL RENTAL PROPERTY INSPECTION PROCESS:
1. Please review all photos and script for this property before enquiring.
2. Where able, our advertising will also include a video walk-through of the home. Please watch the video before enquiring.
3. To submit an enquiry, please ensure you include your full contact details i.e. mobile phone number AND email address.
4. Should the property meet your requirements after watching the video, we will speak with you to either coordinate the application process or arrange a private onsite inspection should you wish to physically view the home.
5. Please note that inspections of occupied properties may be restricted at this time.
6. Our application process is to be completed online via the 'Apply for this Property' link on our website or '1Form'.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during the COVID-19 pandemic and the requirements for Real Estate Agents to modify their practises in line with Government and Health official advice.
Located in the convenient Murray Park Estate, remaining close to Thurgoona facilities along with easy access to the CBD, this as new home offers a functional design. The property features:
- Four bedrooms; master with ensuite and walk-in robe, other rooms with built-in robes.
- Formal living room plus open plan meals/family area.
- Central kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating.
- Full main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Double lock-up garage with automatic door and internal access.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thurgoona
Lifestyle in Thurgoona
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 74 Riverboat Drive, Thurgoona before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how