74 Peppercorn Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4535889
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inground Pool - Family Home
This good size recently freshen up 4 bedroom home located in the Sunnybank Hills Primary School catchment area has plenty on offer:
* 4 good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* Ensuite & walk-in robe off main bedroom
* Air conditioning in the lounge plus 3 of the bedrooms
* Large inground swimming pool
* Separate lounge, dining and family rooms
* Freshly painted inside
* New carpet throughout
* New curtains & blinds
* Double garage with remote controls
* Full fenced rear yard - so no pets
* Garden shed
* Water tank
Available from the 23rd August 2021. All inspections are by appointment only.
Please register your details for inspection through an email enquiry or by calling the office on 07 3344 3060. Failure to do so will result in cancellations not being notified.
WATER: Excess water will be the responsibility of the tenant and will be charged at the current council rate for water used in excess of 50kl per quarter. If the property is water efficient as defined under the Residential Tenancies Regulations all water consumption charges will be passed on to the tenant.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Invest and Co will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 74 Peppercorn Street, Sunnybank Hills is unfurnished and available to rent.