Loxton, SA 5333
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th December 2020
Rent ID: 4120136
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Taste of Rural Living 5 minutes from Loxton
This property offers a taste of rural living with it being only a short 5 minute drive into town.
3 bedrooms carpeted with Built In Robes, 2 bathrooms, Timber flooring, Retro kitchen with lots of storage and large oven, Generous outdoor entertainment area, Double carport, Good size rear yard. Ideal family home.
Phone Sarah 8584 3901 for more details. Apply online.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Loxton
Lifestyle in Loxton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
74 Kibby, Loxton, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Loxton.