74 Excelsior Road,
Mount Colah, NSW 2079
Rent ID: 4147866
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BRAND NEW 5 BEDROOM 3 BATHROOM HOUSE IN A QUIET LOCATION
:: BRAND NEW 5 BEDROOM 3 BATHROOM HOUSE
:: 3 BATHROOMS
:: KITCHEN WITH GAS COOKING AND DISHWASHER
:: DOUBLE LOCK UP GARAGE WITH AUTO DOOR
:: AIR CONDITIONING
:: CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPOST
Positioned in one of Upper North Shore's most sought after communities is this flawless contemporary home showcasing top quality renovation and premium fixtures. Poised on a glorious level block framed by exquisitely private manicured garden, it offers an idyllic family haven with over 370sqm of internal space. Set on the east side, this home is footsteps to transport, local schools and shops, offering an ideal lifestyle opportunity.
- This brand new 5 Bed, 3 Bathroom home with 2, large living areas over two levels with 3 large balconies.
- 5 oversized bedrooms - Master with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Open plan kitchen/family area flows to large balcony, overlooking rear garden
- Stainless Gas cook top and oven, dishwasherand granite benchtops.
- Large light filled lounge; or home office
- Beautifully appointed interiors throughout
- Features include air conditioning, double car garage with internal access and auto door pluss off street parking.
- Located in a quiet street.
- Close proximity to schools.
- Bus at the door, takes you direct to Hornsby
2 Garage spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Colah
Lifestyle in Mount Colah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 74 Excelsior Road, Mount Colah before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.