74/60 Forest Avenue,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th September 2020
Rent ID: 4069436
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COSY & HOMELY STUDIO APARTMENT
Fully Furnished : This Fully furnished renovated Studio apartment will suit your busy lifestyle. New kitchen, new flooring, new painting and good quality furniture will give you a comfortable home.
Ideally located in the inner city, close to the WACA ground, coffee shops, transport and the city centre. Close to Victoria Gardens, East Perth Village and FREE CAT Bus Routes (Red/Yellow).
Offering a long list of features including:
* 1 bedroom with Built in Robe
* Modern bathroom with shower
* Modern kitchen with gas cook top
* TV & Linen on pictures are not included
* Laundry available in communal area
* Secure parking for One Vehicle
* Sorry no Pets
***Please note the lessor makes no representations about the availability of telephone lines, internet lines or any other communications services to the premises. The tenant must make their own enquiries regarding the availability, cost and/or installation of those services.
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'CONTACT THE AGENT' BUTTON OR THE 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
***HOME OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*** Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See You There.***
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in East Perth comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 74/60 Forest Avenue, East Perth today!