74/15-19 Boundary Street,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th August 2021
Rent ID: 4507099
- 1 Bed
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GENUINE WAREHOUSE LOFT APARTMENT IN THE BLOCK. ENSUITE BATHROOM. PLUS STUDY/MEZZANINE SECOND BEDROOM. PARKING.
INSPECTION: Wednesday 28th July 2021 Between 12:30pm - 1:00pm
Located in one of Sydney's best positions on a tree-lined street leading directly to Rushcutters Bay parklands and marina, this enviable apartment right on the border of Darlinghurst and Rushcutters Bay has it all. This superb one + study/mezzanine bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located on the fifth floor of The Block, one of the East's most popular warehouse conversions designed by award-winning architects Allen Jack + Cottier. The generous living and dining area has leafy views across Paddington's charming terraces, and the modern designer kitchen features stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. The genuine loft bedroom also takes in the elevated, leafy views and has an ensuite bathroom with bath and good sized built-in wardrobe. Also on the loft level is another large bathroom and a large loft study that would serve well as a guest bedroom. This property is immaculate with near new paint and carpet, providing the perfect blank canvas to move straight into.
Additional features include separate internal laundry, large internal storage and a highly coveted secure car space. The Block has a huge common grassed garden, stylish security foyer with two lifts, a building manager and is excellently maintained. This is certainly one of the Inner East's most desirable locations, where Rushcutters Bay, Paddington and Darlinghurst converge. Enjoy nearby renowned cafes, restaurants, bars, movie theatres, designer boutiques and galleries. And with the CBD and public transport so close by, life couldn't be easier.
- Located in Allen Jack + Cottier's designer warehouse conversion, The Block
- Rushcutter's Bay's extensive parklands and marina just down the road
-Beautiful elevated fifth floor position with leafy views to Paddington's charming terraces
-Generous living and dining area
-Modern designer kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Genuine loft bedroom with views, built-ins and ensuite with bath
- Large second bathroom
- Separate internal laundry and large separate storage room in apartment
- Highly coveted car space
- Security foyer, building manager, excellently maintained building
- Huge common grassed garden
- One of Inner East's most desirable locations where Rushcutters Bay, Paddington and Darlinghurst converge
Available: 30th August 2021
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlinghurst
Lifestyle in Darlinghurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 74/15-19 Boundary Street, Darlinghurst. This 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.