73C Cressbrook Street,
Toogoolawah, QLD 4313
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4363844
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Freshly renovated 2 bedroom cottage
Open plan living
Kitchen with electric cooking and breakfast breakfast bar
Neat and tidy bathroom
Located just off the main street, meaning everything is in easy walking distance.
The outside is yet to be painted and will be done in the coming months.
Applications are required before a viewing can be arranged.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toogoolawah
Lifestyle in Toogoolawah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Toogoolawah comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 73C Cressbrook Street, Toogoolawah today!